This policy is provided to members of Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy and lays out the terms for how we collect monthly membership fees and other applicable fees for the service.
Any changes in our school’s fee schedule will be communicated to existing customers at least thirty (30) days prior to implementation of the new fee structure.
Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy is a locale and online martial arts school which businesses lease on a monthly basis.
- All fees are collected for training at our physical location on the 25th day of every month; and on the 1st day of each month for online memberships
- Your first month’s billed fees will be prorated and either billed separately or added to your second month’s fees depending on your sign-up date.
- Increases or decreases in fees, due to a change in the number of student or class records, will be calculated no more than 5 days prior to a new billing period.
Free Period -or- Promotions
Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy may, on occasion, offer specials and promotions to new and existing members
- Fees are based on the larger of the total number of student records maintained in the database (regardless of status) or the total number of classes stored in the database (regardless of status).
Increases or decreases in fees, due to a change in the number of student or class records, will be calculated no more than 5 days prior to a new billing period.
Credit Card Processing (Merchant Processing)
The following are requirements/restrictions for the payment of fees for use of the credit card processing features in Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy.
Gateway Account and Merchant Account
The following policies are in place regarding fees for credit card processing features in Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy:
- Merchant Account Fees – All fees, including but not limited to: interchange, discount rates, processing fees, transaction fees, and statements fees are payable directly to the Merchant account provider (usually through a linked bank account). Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy does not control nor process any of these fees.
- Gateway Account fees – All monthly and per-transaction fees billed by the Gateway provider are payable directly to the Gateway provider (usually through a linked bank account). Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy does not control nor process any of these fees.
Custom Training Services
Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy offers traditional kung fu training services to individuals. Training ranges between $69.95 to $240.65 per month. Furthermore, additional fees may be assessed for each additional training session outside the scope of what the memberships offer.
Failure to Pay
We understand that from time-to-time credit cards or other payment methods may change for some reason or another. If your credit card or other payment method is declined by our processors, Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy Support will do the following:
- We will contact you via telephone and email address provided on your “Membership Account” profile to correct the problem.
- If we do not receive a response within a reasonable amount of time (usually 3 – 5 business days), your membership may become temporarily suspended.
- Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy will continue to try and contact you to rectify the billing issue.
- Failure to respond to billing request calls and emails, after fifteen (15) days, will result in access to your account being suspended.
- After 30-days, if we are still unable to reach you and we have made every possible attempt to rectify the billing issue, we will suspend your membership and all user accounts and prepare any balance due on your account for collection. This may result in a negative impact to your credit rating based on your failure to pay for the services we have provided to you in good faith.
- If your account remains suspended and we are unable to reach you after 30-days or longer, your membership data will be subject to deletion.
You may cancel your Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy at any time. The following applies to cancellations:
- Cancellation requests must be provided at least 5 days in advance of the start of a new billing period (1st of the month) by telephone or in writing (email from the primary account holder).
- Cancellations received on or after the 1st of the month will be honored for the next billing period.
- Data from a cancelled account may be deleted from Tiger Claw Kung Fu Academy’s databases within 5-days after cancellation.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
We may make changes from time-to-time to our policies as business conditions dictate. Updates will be posted to the online policy page as they occur.